The word “Edmodo” and its logos, graphics, designs, button icons, and service names (“Edmodo Brand Assets”) are registered trademarks, service marks, word marks, and/or trade dress of Edmodo. The following guidelines outline how you can use our Brand Assets without entering into a separate legal agreement with Edmodo.
To find out about instances not detailed below, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Use the official logos, icons, and graphical designs provided on this page.
- Use unaltered screenshots of Edmodo, only when secured from the following sources:
- Edmodo-created pages (e.g., the Edmodo “About” page or “Help Center” page)
- Your personal Edmodo page
- A fellow Edmodo user’s page, if you have been granted permission by the owner
- Use logos, icons, or graphical designs not supplied by Edmodo. Assets other than those made available for download on this page are not authorized for use.
- Rotate, change the design or color of, distort, remove, or otherwise modify any Edmodo Brand Asset or screenshot.
- Display an Edmodo Brand Asset on a website or other medium that violates any law or regulation.
The Edmodo logo is available as a horizontal or stacked configuration, and in the following color combinations: blue on white, black on white, or white on black. No other configurations or colors are permitted. When using the logo, please be sure to comply with our Logo Guidelines.
Endorsement, Sponsorship, and Marketing Materials
- Use the Edmodo Brand Assets to refer to Edmodo and its services.
- Use our Brand Assets to illustrate that your product or service is compatible with Edmodo.
- Use any Edmodo Brand Asset to refer to any good, service, or brand other than Edmodo, to suggest any affiliation, partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by Edmodo, or in any other manner that is likely to cause user confusion.
- Use any of our Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most distinctive or prominent feature of your product, service, or website.
- Use any Edmodo Brand Assets in your marketing, promotional, or advertising materials other than in the manners specified above, without prior written permission.
Naming and Design of Products, Services, or Websites
- Name your product, service, or website with something unique and distinguishable from Edmodo.
- Design your website with unique branding and logos that differentiate it from Edmodo’s websites and mobile applications.
- Use Edmodo (or any misspelling or transliteration) in the name of your product, service, or website, as that might confuse people.
- Copy the look and feel of any website or product design, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, imagery, or content associated with Edmodo, as this could also create user confusion.
Merchandise and Manufactured Items
- Manufacture, sell, or give away apparel, products, toys, or other merchandise that represents your product, service, or website.
- Manufacture, sell, or give away apparel, products, toys, or any other merchandise that contains any Edmodo Brand Asset or any other confusingly similar marks.
Conferences, Broadcasts, and Publications
- Use Edmodo Brand Assets in conferences, broadcasts, and publications, subject to all other provisions of these Guidelines.
- Place the following tagline beneath any image featuring an Edmodo product screenshot, logo, or graphic:
“Edmodo and the Edmodo logo are registered trademarks of Edmodo, Inc., used with permission.”
- Use the name Edmodo, or any other Edmodo Brand Asset, in the title of your conference, broadcast, or publication, or on the cover of any related materials, without our written permission, unless it’s clear that your materials are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by Edmodo.